Saturday, March 1, 2014

Farmhouse Shabby Chic 31 Day Spring Clean Challenge

Well I was inspired again by a lovely lady who was cleaning, and saying less is more... and I like what she is doing, she is making me want to make my body and my head engage my heart to get this house in order once and for all.  Girlfriends, woman, who just get together and chat and have ideas, well they could conquer the world, like Beyonce's song "Girl's Rule the World"... put us together for a couple hours  and its trouble

because one of us inspires the other, and when we are truly in our calling, and have the confidence to know where we belong, and encourage one another we can do anything so I wanted to start this 31 day spring clean organize challenge on my business facebook page and my blog  anyone can join ... just have to get on my facebook and say you are in the contest and get involved in the post simple easy weekly i will post stuff what you have to do, mostly be encouraging real honest be bossy creative, show pictures, if you have awesome ideas share them lots of them, if you have questions ask them lots of them 
THIS HOUSE RIGHT HERE I AM DECLARING RIGHT NOW WITH MY FELLOW FARMHOUSE FRIENDS I AM TAKING THE 31 DAY CHALLENGE AND WITH ALL OF US WORKING TOGETHER IT WILL FINALLY BE IN ORDER!!




THIS IS THE LINK TO MY BUSINESS FACEBOOK

CLICK THERE TO FIND THE POSTING TO JOIN CONTEST MUST LET ME KNOW YOU ARE IN BY WED. MARCH 5TH GIFT CARD AND LACE SWAG GIVEN OUT ON MARCH 31 WINNER WILL BE DECIDED ON THE BASIS, OF THE MOST INVOLVED PERSON IN THE SPRING CLEAN CHALLENGE 

No comments:

Post a Comment