Saturday, November 17, 2012

THANKFUL THANK YOU THANKSGIVING


Well it's been a week since my first sale, and my life has actually been back to some kind of NORMAL..  i have a list of thankfulness  
  1. my mom had her angiogram and she is ok thank you God you are so faithful 
  2. our finances where tight and our friends gave us money to cover our groceries, and God timed our bills to clear, and the money from my sale to come in so nothing bounce in my bank account and thank you God for that... I know those two thing too be true, because, I prayed specifically for those two things 
  3. well he is just faithful, and deserves our thanks, and thanksgiving everyday, for everything...I am going to copy something I put on facebook, i know it's annoying because the background is white, but it is worth posting and reading.
"It is one thing to go through a crisis grandly, but another thing to go through every day glorifying God when there is no witness, no limelight, no one paying the remotest attention to us." Oswald Chambers ... My prayer today Lord is that I will give thanks everyday God, as I remember your goodness in my life, as I thank you for my family, and their health, and a roof over our heads, and food, G
od, let us not forget, that these things that we take for granted, deserve the highest praise and thanksgiving, to you, that we would learn a life of gratitude, Lord, we would learn a lifestyle, that instead of asking you to bless our mess, we would pray Lord what is your will for our lives Today and we would go were you are leading us, because you have already prepared a blessed place for us. Forgive me, for doing it with out your leading, thank you for your love and mercy that draws me back everyday, so gently and reminds me you have a better and a higher way. "Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." — 1 Corinthians 10:31


What I like to highlight from that is that we need to stop asking God to Bless our Mess, and begin to ask Him ahead of time what His will is for Us daily and find out where He is leading us and go to that prepared place, because God has already prepared a blessed placed for YOU and ME.  BE THANKFUL THAT YOU BELONG TO CHRIST, YOU ARE NOT AN ORPHAN YOUR ARE A SON YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH, SO BEGIN TO ACT LIKE IT!!

PLEASE COME OUT AND SEE US AT OUR NEXT VINTAGE SALE ON FRIDAY DEC. 7 WINTER VINTAGE MARKET  648 E. Lehi Rd. Mesa, AZ 85203
ALSO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE https://www.facebook.com/FarmhouseIndustrialShabbyChic?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment