Friday, August 23, 2013

View From My Front Door

View From Yellow Farmhouse 


Yellow Farmhouse Fun

This photo just sums up so much of me personally, my design style, my family, my life.  1st it showcases my favorite red door central to heart & home & family...2nd it reminds me of how God has creatively blessed me because I could not throw this balanced industrial, mod, stylish, vintage photo shoot together in less then 5 minutes before trying to get my 7th grader out the door to school & 3rd I see God's fingerprints alongside my own and then my daughter's along side mine for she is an artist and she help with the custom painting on the wooden crates.   THAT IS JUST THE 1..2..3.. That I am taking time to see and to be THANKFUL for I am sure there is SO MUCH MORE....  but now this part is your turn 

i double dog dare you:
to anyone that reads this to take some time just for YOU & FIND YOUR 1..2..3.. TO B 
THANKFUL FOR TOO & IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS LET ME KNOW IF YOU TOOK A PICTURE AND LET THAT BE YOUR GUIDE...  THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO REPLY WITH THEIR 1..2..3.. TO B THANKFUL I WILL GIVE THEM AUTOMATIC $10 CREDIT TOWARDS ANYTHING AT https://www.facebook.com/FarmhouseIndustrialShabbyChic
  

No comments:

Post a Comment