Monday, October 29, 2012

Photo Shoot for Yellow Farm House Boutique Sale Nov. 10

Today me and my lovely assistant aka "super model" aka daughter Teagan... did what I like to call a photo shoot... for our Yellow Farm House Boutique  Sale ..If you follow this blog you know how I feel.. that all things have a story... vintage decor, and repurposed furniture, or art that I have painted, or anything I have refinished, tells a story, so it must have a photo shoot.... and my daughter well she is a natural, she had so many shots, planned out,  world traveler, industrial office worker, school girl, rock star...if you look close, her microphone is plugged into an apple...For 11 years old...she is right on the money, the dress she is wearing I bought her for Christmas last year, because I just fell in love with it...from Target the Gwen Stafani line...it is so retro vintage...she automatically new what to wear, and to make her lips nice and red... she has her own story to tell, she has a love for AUTHENTIC things and AUTHENTIC people... I think that is why we all search for Vintage items, or One of a Kind pieces of furniture or Art because they then belong to us, and no one else...and then I guess it makes us FEEL LIKE WE ARE VINTAGE OR ONE OF A KIND....





































ALL OF THE ITEMS PICTURED IN THE PHOTO SHOOT WITH TEAGAN ARE FOR SALE ON THIS BLOG, I AM WILLING TO SO SOME PRE-SALES, THIS IS NOT ALL OF THE ITEMS, WE HAVE MORE FURNITURE, MORE VINTAGE SCALES, GLOBES, TYPEWRITERS, ALSO SHABBY CHIC AND FARM HOUSE INDUSTRIAL HOME DECOR.  KEEP CHECKING THIS BLOG AND OUR FACE BOOK PAGE. FARMHOUSE INDUSTRIAL SHABBY CHIC.


No comments:

Post a Comment